REMINDER: B3 HessenLab 2023 Submission Call
Apply now for our 5 days training and mentoring programme with your audiovisual programme in development.
For the selected applicants, the expenses for hotel accommodation and B3 Festival accreditation will be covered. Non-selected applicants will receive a complimentary B3 Festival accreditation.
You will get the chance to work with renowned international professionals from myriad areas of the media and creative industries. This includes among others one-on-one meetings with the heads of the legendary Film London initiative UPstream to get the chance to pitch for an audience of UK Film, TV and Games companies, sales agents, distributors, agents and publishers.
The three best HessenLab projects will begiven awards. The prize fund is as follows:
First prize: € 1.000
Second prize: € 500
Third prize: € 500
ABOUT B3 HESSENLAB
From October 14 to 17 2023 B3 Festival of the Moving Image invites 25 emerging talents from the field of moving images to take part in an intense five-day training programme, including a visit at the Frankfurt Book Fair to meet with interesting people there.
During workshops and masterclasses, participants will meet other creatives and work in-depth on their submitted projects.
The awards for the 3 best projects will be presented on Tuesday October 17, 2023
B3 HessenLab is aimed at international creatives, with the whole programme being held in English.
B3 HessenLab is part of the B3 Talent Forum: An initiative of B3 in cooperation with HessenFilm und Medien GmbH.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
- Applicants must have published an audio-visual work before (in the field of either film, art, VR / AR or games)
- You have to apply with an audio-visual project that is still in development (preferably at an early stage)
- Thesis projects from universities are not eligible for entry
- Applicants must not be enrolled at a university
- Submissions may be made in the form of project outlines, scripts, screenplays and the like
- It is possible to apply as a group
- All HessenLab participants must pay a fee of 100€ (the fee is only to be paid once your project gets selected)
The programme will be accompanied by screenings, showcases and networking events. For the selected applicants, the expenses for hotel accommodation, breakfast and B3 Festival accreditation will be covered. Non-selected applicants will receive a complimentary B3 Festival accreditation.
IN COOPERATION WITH